Thursday, August 27, 2015

Roses and Stripes








::Outfit Details::

Black and White Stripe Top ~ Love Culture
Rose Print Dress (Wore as skirt) ~ Forever 21
Red Bow Headband  ~ Claire's
Black Belt ~ Came with a dress
Red Stiletto Boots ~ AMI Clubwear
Half Black Half White Wig ~ eBay 
Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

I've been busy again.  We have been preparing our house for company (we are having a labor day cook out).  Our house looked like it was abandoned with weeds taking over.  It was kind of embarrassing.  So for the past few days, I've been doing landscaping.  It is very exhausting work.  But it is almost done.

I am almost finished with my classes as well and have to take my final exams on Tuesday in Pittsburgh.  I hope I pass so that I can be done with that.  School is not for me.  Wish me luck.

I'll be back soon.  Thanks for stopping by.      

No comments:

Post a Comment