Saturday, August 8, 2015

Back to the Blog








::Outfit Details::

White Crop Top ~ Express
Floral Dress (wore as a skirt) ~ Plato's Closet (Forever 21)
White Spiked Boots ~ eBay
Long Blonde Pink and Purple Dip Dyed Wig ~ eBay (Wig Fever)
Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent

Ok.  It has been almost 3 months since I disappeared (again).  A lot has been going on in my life.  I wasn't exactly happy working 2 part time jobs and not making enough money to buy the things I wanted.  Therefore, I decided to pursue a career that I have always had an interest in.  That career requires taking classes.  So for the past few months, I have been doing online classes and working a new part time job.  I am almost done with my classes and then I will have to take an exam to get my license.

I have really missed posting my outfits here on the blog and I am going to make an effort to get back into posting new outfits next week.  In the meantime, I had 2 outfits from May that I never posted.  Thanks for stopping by to see me again.  Please come back soon.  


Enjoy the rest of your weekend.      

No comments:

Post a Comment