Thursday, April 23, 2015

Polka Dots and Stripes No. 21







::Outfit Details::


Stripe Crop Top ~ Forever 21
Polka Dot Peplum Skirt ~ Cici Hot
Black Floppy Hat ~ H&M
Black Lace Up Boots ~ Candies
Red Ombre Wig ~ Wig Is Fashion
Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Velvetines in Red Velvet

If you are new to my blog, welcome to my weekly polka dots and stripes look.  On Thursday's, I now post two different looks incorporating both stripes and polka dots.  I've managed to come up with 20 different looks so far.  I know crazy.  This morning I present outfit number 21.

I wore this stripe crop top a few different times recently, but I've never wore this skirt before.  So I thought I would pair the two together and I like it.  The crop top is a little big right now.  I would have liked for it to be a little more fitted, but the skirt fits perfectly. 


If you missed any of my polka dots and stripes looks from above, you can see all of them herehere, here, here, herehere
herehereherehereherehereherehereherehere
herehereherehere and here.

Today is another busy day for me.  I have another job interview and orientation for my 2nd new job.  Hopefully, I will get to visit with my parents later on today as well.  Busy, busy!

1 comment:

  1. This skirt is seriously so fresh. I think maybe it just looks perfect on you, and I could probably not rock something with this shape.

    I really want to hear more about your new jobs. The first one is dog groomer, so of course that's why you don't wear fancy clothes to work. Looking forward to hearing about the second two!

    ReplyDelete