Thursday, April 9, 2015

Polka Dots and Stripes No. 18









::Outfit Details::


Black and White Stripe Cardigan ~ Forever 21
Black and White Polka Dot Dress ~ Forever 21
Black Fishnet Hose ~ ? (Old)
Black Bowler Hat ~ H&M
Black Lace Up Boots ~ Candies
Long White Wig ~ eBay
Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

Yet another polka dots and stripes look.  I can't believe I haven't wore this cardigan with polka dots yet.  Honestly, I forgot I had it.  Maybe a sign I have too many clothes.  Nah! You can never have too many clothes.  A girl needs options.

This whole week, I have been thinking about ways I can improve my little blog.  I recently increased the size of my photos.  Now, I'm thinking about doing 2 outfit posts a day.  What do you think?  Would you like to see more outfits during the week?  I have so many outfits I want to share on here and not enough days in the week to wear them.  I'd love some feedback on this.    



If you missed any of my polka dots and stripes looks from above, you can see all of them here, hereherehereherehere
hereherehereherehereherehereherehere
herehere and here.

 Thanks so much for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you are definitely rocking all of these cute polka dot and stripe looks! Love each one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving polka dots and strips together :)

    Thanks for linking up to Creative Mondays

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all agree, lovin the polka dots and stripes on you!

    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete