Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Le-Happy Inspired Two









::Outfit Details::


Skull Button Down Shirt ~ Choies
Black Tank (Underneath) ~ Walmart
White Overall Shorts ~ Love Culture
Black Fishnet Hose ~ ? (Old)
Black Patent Combat Boots ~ Charlotte Russe
Red Ombre Wig ~ Wig Is Fashion
Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Velvetines in Red Velvet

Here is another outfit that was inspired by the blog, Le-Happy.  I love Lua's grungy style.  This is my take on one of her looks.

I know I've been wearing this skull print button down shirt a lot lately.  It is really comfortable and I love skulls.  Because it goes with so many things, I can't resist wearing it.

This week, I will start both of my new jobs.  I am excited to get started, but extremely nervous for all the new things I'm going to have to learn.  I hate not knowing what I'm doing and I don't like to make mistakes.  So I am a little stressed this week.  Wish me luck, I'll definitely need it.

Thanks for stopping by!

  Instagram / Lookbook / Pinterest

I'm Linking Up To: Still Being MollyRhea Et Cetera, Fashionably Employed, Style NudgeMahogany ClosetCha Cha the Fashion GeniusLife of MegA Touch of TartanBLM Girls, Reasons to Dress, Elegantly Dress and Stylish, Style ElixirMyriad Musings, I Do DeclaireMama and MoreWalking in Memphis in High Heels,  Fashionista MommaWatch Out for the WoestmansBeauty 101 by Lisa, Style Me Sunday, Claire Justine oxox, More Pieces of Me, The Pleated Poppy, Pampers and Pearls, Book of Leisure, Tucker Up, Because Shanna Said So, Cappuccino and Fashion, Classy Yet Trendy, Pastries, Pumps and Pi, For the Love of Leopard, Get your Pretty On, Sydney Fashion Hunter, Pumps and Push-ups, The Stylish Housewife, Jersey Girl Texan Heart, The Mummy Chronicles, Kimba Likes, Vintage Gwen,   

1 comment:

  1. Looking fierce! It was nice to have you back again this week. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete