Friday, March 6, 2015

This Kiss







::Outfit Details::

Kiss Crop Top ~ Forever 21

Polka Dot Button Down Shirt ~ Choies

Cut-Off Jean Shorts ~ Love Culture

Black Fishnet Hose ~ ? (Old)

Black Lace Up Boots  ~ Candies

Gray Wide Brim Fedora ~ Gifted (from ASOS)

Turquoise Wig ~ eBay (Wig Fever)

Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

Happy Friday!  I would say that I am glad this week is over, but I have to work tomorrow so my weekend doesn't start until Saturday evening.  But, I am glad to be home and out of the bitter cold.  Hopefully, today was the last of the frigid temperatures.  It is suppose to be in the 50s next week.  That will feel like summer after all these days in the negative.

Anyway, let's talk about my outfit.  I bought this Kiss crop top during an after Christmas sale at Forever 21.  I didn't actually buy it because I got it for free during their buy 1 sale item get 1 free.  Can't beat that.  I really should wear this hat more often.  I always go to the black boater hat instead of this wide brim fedora from ASOS.  It is gray so I always think I can't wear it, but gray is a neutral, right?

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey KISS!! Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete