Monday, March 16, 2015

The Interview




 






::Outfit Details::

White Crop Top ~ Express

Black Midi Skirt  ~ Express

Black Socks ~ ? (Old)


White Spiked Boots ~ eBay

Short Straight Turquoise Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

Today, I had a job interview and this is what I wore.  I did not wear this wig because I wanted to look normal obviously (I wore my brown wig because I am trying to get the job).  But in a world where people don't judge you by the color of your hair, I would have definitely wore this wig.  Also, I didn't wear black lipstick.  I wore red.  Again, I was trying to look normal.

This is my last new wig that I haven't wore yet.  I love the color even though it is quite similar to my other turquoise wig.  It looked more greenish blue in photos.  But, I love the style.  I absolutely will buy more of this style in different colors.

As you can see in the photos, almost all of the snow has finally melted and it was a whopping 62 degrees today.  Sadly, I was still cold, but not super cold so I was able to wear spring outfits for this week.

Thanks for reading and have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Like the crop and midi styles together. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete