Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sad Hearts







::Outfit Details::

Heart Sweater ~ Express

Black Boyfriend Cardigan ~ Old Navy

Black Fishnet Hose ~ ? (Old)

Black Combat Boots  ~ Charlotte Russe

Turquoise Wig ~ eBay (Wig Fever)

Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

I was kind of sad when I took these pictures.  Moments before, as I was putting on my makeup, I got news that I wasn't getting that job that I had an interview for last Monday.  I was really excited about this job.  It would have made things so much better.  Oh well.  I'll keep applying places.  Hopefully, I can find something else that I can be excited about.  Either way,  I think the sadness in these pictures makes the pictures better.  I really like them.

I decided to wear this sweater as a dress.  I should have been wearing it that way all along.  It is warm and soft and very comfortable.  Everything you need right now where I live.  I guess we are going to get more snow tonight.  Will the snow ever end? 

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I heart your sweater. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete