Thursday, March 12, 2015

Polka Dots and Stripes No. 14







::Outfit Details::

Black and White Stripe Top ~ Forever 21

Black and White Polka Dot Skirt/Dress ~ Forever 21

Black Bow Headband ~ Claire's

Polka Dot Sunglasses ~ Claire's

Black and White Jester Tights ~ eBay

Black Chain Booties ~ Deb Shop

Long Straight Orange Wig ~ eBay (Wig Fever)

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Velvetines in Red Velvet

It's polka dots and stripes time.  Can you believe I have posted 14 outfits with polka dots and stripes?  That is a lot of outfits and I am not even done yet.


When I was browsing Forever 21's website, I found this stripe top and read the reviews (as I always do).  Everyone who ordered it was using it for a costume or made a reference to looking like a referee.  So I was a little worried about wearing it.  But, I am glad I still ordered it because I love it.  I think it looks great with this polka dot skirt/dress that I already had.  I think the orange hair looks fantastic with this outfit as well.

What do you think?  Do I look like a referee?

1 comment:

  1. Stripes are awesome ;-) Bought myself two striped shirts recently. I don't think you look like a referee, but then again I watch basically only football (soccer) and they don't wear stripes there. Infact I think the skirt and top go very well togetherand your booties are ace. Great look, especially with the funky tights.

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete