Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March {Birthday} Wish List



1. Disco Doll Cheerleader Skirt
I love the pattern and metallic fabric on this cheerleader skirt from Black Milk.  I definitely want to add this to my collection.

2. Silver Metallic Moto Jacket
Another moto jacket.  I need one in every color.

3. Center Stage Bodysuit
I love all of Black Milk's bodysuits.  This one is a little bit more revealing then the other bodysuit I had on a previous wish list.  But, I really like it.  I can wear it as a swim suit too.

4. Black and White Midi Skirt
If you have been following my blog for awhile, you know that I love stripes.  I have striped mini skirts, but no midi skirts.  Love this one from Forever 21.

5. Apocalypto Crop Top
This crop top is a little expensive but I love the mesh and it would match this skirt I'm going to buy from the kids department at K-Mart perfectly.

6. Disco Doll Crop Top
This is the matching top that goes with the skirt above.  You can wear them together or separately.

7. Retro Mod Sunglasses
I have a little obsession with sunglasses.  I love these mod cat eye glasses.  They are so fun.

8. Lilac Studded Leather Jacket
I know I posted the pink version of this jacket last month, but look they make this jacket in lilac.  I want both.  You can never have too many moto jackets.  Right?
    
Since my birthday is exactly 1 week away, I threw this wish list together with some things I'll probably buy myself with my birthday money.  Other things, I wish I had the money to buy, but sadly they are just too expensive.  I'll have to save up for them.  My shopping ban will be over in April, so who knows.


Thanks for reading!

1 comment: