Monday, March 9, 2015

Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love







::Outfit Details::

White Mock Turtleneck Crop Top ~ Forever 21

Love Pencil Skirt ~Gabe's (Gabriel Brothers)

White Spiked Boots  ~ eBay

White Bow Headband ~ Claire's

Long Straight Orange Wig ~ eBay (Wig Fever)

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Velvetines in Red Velvet

I am so happy that I can take pictures outside again.  It was warmer outside, but I was still really cold and I think you can tell in these photos.  It was also extremely sunny so I was very squinty (a word I just made up for squinting too much).  So I apologize.

I am wearing another new wig.  This is the first long straight wig that I have purchased and it is really really long.  I'm not sure I like the length.  It is a tiny bit too long for me.  But, I love the color.  This orange/red color is really pretty and think it suits my pale skin tone.

This skirt was an awesome find at Gabe's (a discount store that sells rejects from other stores).  It is kind of like a Goodwill store in a way.  There are limited quantities of an article of clothing.  There might be something wrong with it like a hole, a stain or a missing button.  So finding cool clothes that doesn't have something wrong with it is always a fun adventure.

Did you have a good weekend?  My weekend is almost over.  The weekend always goes by so fast.  But, I'm off on Wednesday so that's good.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Your hair with this look!! LOVE!! That skirt is BANGING!

    xoxo
    B
    http://www.lovestyletransform.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wig is so pretty and I love that skirt! Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete