Thursday, January 8, 2015

Yet Another Stripes and Polka Dots Outfit







::Outfit Details::

Polka Dot Top~ Forever 21

Black Lace Top ~ Gifted

Stripe Skirt with Neon Waistband  ~ K-Mart (Kid's Section)

White Knee High Tights ~ ? (Old)

White Spiked Boots ~ eBay

White Bow Headband ~ Claire's

Green Curly Wig ~ Gifted (from eBay)

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent

I obviously can't get enough of this pattern combination.  I just love polka dots with stripes.  I don't know what it is about those two patterns.  It is my absolute favorite.  

This will not be the last time you see this combo.  I have tons and tons of polka dot and stripe pieces in my closet and I plan on wearing all of them together at some point.  Do you have a favorite color or pattern combination?

If you like polka dots with stripes, check out my other outfits with this combination.  Here, here, here, and here.
    
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment