Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Snow Day








::Outfit Details::

Black Skater Dress ~ Forever 21

Black Fishnet Hose  ~ ? (old)

Black Over the Knee Boots ~ Forever 21

Black Floppy Hat ~ H&M

Black Heart Sunglasses ~ Clarie's

Long Yellow Wig ~ Geisha Wigs

Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

Yesterday, we had a small snow storm.  It snowed all day and we got about 6 inches of snow.  I thought it would be fun to do some photos outside.  I could barely stand up out there in these boots.  But at least my legs weren't getting wet.  Did you get any snow or are you one of the lucky ones who live in a warm climate?  How I miss summer!

I didn't have to work today because of all the snow so I am going to try to stay warm inside all day.  I'll work on some projects in my bedroom and then snuggle up with my hubby and doggies and watch some TV.  Sounds like a good snow day to me.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment