Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Christmas Card Outfit







::Outfit Details::

Red and White Stripe Top ~ Love Culture

Red Tulle Skirt ~ Homemade by Me

Red Booties ~ AMI Clubwear

Long Blonde Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Red Large Bow Headband ~ Claire's

Black Belt ~ Came with a dress

Lipstick ~ Cover Girl Outlast Lipcolor in Ever Red-dy 507

First, I would like to apologize for the indoor pictures.  Truth be told, I hate being cold (which is all the time, pretty much anything under 70 degrees Fahrenheit).  I hate the way I look when I'm cold.  My nose is red and I look all tense.  So I made an executive decision to do indoor photos for the rest of the winter.  I hope you don't mind.  If you do, let me know.

I wore this outfit a couple of weeks ago to a photo shoot for our Christmas card.  It felt very Christmasy to me.  My mom (who was the photographer) said I looked like Where's Waldo.  Not quite the look I was going for.

Here is the card that I designed myself.

  
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment