Monday, December 1, 2014

A Casual Day with My Best Friend (At Work)







::Outfit Details::

Leopard Faux Fur Moto Jacket ~ Go Jane

Black Chunky Sweater ~ Forever 21

Distressed Overalls ~ Love Culture

Black Patent Combat Boots ~ Charlotte Russe

Black Knit Beanie ~ JoAnn Fabric

Long Red Wig ~ eBay

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime lipstick in Countessa Fluorescent

Occasionally, on my days off, I can go to work with my husband.  I do this to spend more time with him.  Unfortunately, he works long hours during the week so we don't get to see each other very much.  Luckily, my husband works a job that allows me to go with him.

I know I don't post a whole lot of casual outfits on here.  I am more of an overdressed for every occasion person.  Any way, the other day when I went to work with him, I wore this.  There is a lot of sitting involved so I needed to be comfortable.  These overalls and sweater are super comfy.  I enjoyed spending my day off with my best friend even if it was while he was working.
     
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment