Sunday, November 16, 2014

Polka Dots and Stripes Again







::Outfit Details::

Black and White Stripe Crop Top ~ Forever 21

Polka Dot Dress ~ Forever 21

Pink Tights ~ Gabriel Brother's (Gabe's)

Black Combat Boots ~ Charlotte Russe

Black and White Polka Dot Bow Headband ~ Claire's

Short Blonde and Pink Wig ~ eBay

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime lipstick in Poisonberry

The other day, my husband and I went shopping and this is what I wore.  Now that Halloween is over, not one person asked if I was wearing a costume.  Imagine that!  I did however have an awkward moment with a teenage girl who liked my outfit.


I love stripes and polka dots together.  If you like this combo too, check out my other looks with stripes and dots here, here and here.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment