Monday, October 13, 2014

Red, White and Blue







::Outfit Details::

Red and White Stripe Top ~ Love Culture

White Ruffle Skirt ~ Goodwill

Red and White Polka Dot Heels ~ Gabriel Brothers (Gabe's)

Red Hair Bow ~ Claire's

Sunglasses ~ Claire's

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime lipstick in Poisonberry

Hey, remember me?  Jeez, that was a long break.  I didn't intend to be gone for that long.  Moving and unpacking took way longer than I anticipated.  I still have 2 or 3 boxes in our garage that I haven't unpacked yet.  But, everything is pretty much back to normal now.  So I decided it was time to get back to blogging.  Did you miss me?  Probably not.

Before we closed on our new house, I did manage to take some outfit pictures.  The next few blog posts will be summer outfits.  I'll get back to real time outfits next week.

This outfit was taken a few days before the 4th of July.  So, in honor of Columbus day today, I decided to post it now.  

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment