Friday, May 16, 2014

Platinum Blonde Adam Wig From Arda Wigs ~ Review

Today, I am reviewing my platinum blonde Adam wig from Arda Wigs.  This is the very first wig I ever bought.  After watching several youtube videos on wigs, I decided to buy a wig from Arda.  I didn't want to spend too much on my first wig so I decided to buy a short wig because they were cheaper.  I had never wore a wig or knew anything about wigs at this point.

Here is the Adam wig on their website Arda-wigs.com


The color I purchased is called Platinum.  Here is a stock image of that particular color.


Here I am wearing the wig.



(All photos taken outside with flash)

Review:

As you can see in the photos, the wig has variant shades of blonde and is not shiny at all.  All qualities that make a wig look realistic.  It is a little bit on the yellow side.  When I think of platinum blonde I think of a whiter blonde.

Like all my wigs, it is synthetic.  It isn't as soft as some of my other wigs.  But, it never tangles which is really good.

Arda wigs is located in Chicago so that means that I received the wig really really quickly.  There is a fee for shipping.

Every time I wear this wig, I am told I look like Lady Gaga.  I guess that is meant as a compliment.  I don't think she is pretty at all, but she can wear a wig.  So I guess I am ok with that statement.

I don't wear this wig nearly as much as some of my other wigs, but I do like the wig.  I would definitely buy from Arda Wigs again in the future.

I hope you found this review helpful.  You can find my other wig reviews herehere, here and here.  Thanks for reading!

8 comments: