Monday, May 12, 2014

Makeup Monday ~ Gold and Brown

Welcome to another edition of Makeup Monday.  I hope you all had a very Happy Mother's Day.  I will be celebrating with my mom and mother-in-law on Wednesday.

Today's makeup look is a little different for me.  I am not a fan of browns.  I bought this gold glitter and didn't know what else to pair it with other than brown.  So I gave it a whirl.



Products Used:

  • L'Oreal Magic De-crease Eyelid Primer
  • Prestige Eye Shadow in White
  • Avon Holly Jolly Neutrals Palette
  • Sally Girl Sparkle Effect Loose Glitter in Gold Digger
  • Duo Eyelash Adhesive in clear/white (for glitter to stick)
  • Maybelline Master Duo Eyeliner in Black Lacquer (upper)
  • Maybelline EyeStudio Eyeliner in Blackest Black (lower)  
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara in Extreme Black 
  • Covergirl Outlast Lipcolor in Ever Red-dy 507


I hope you enjoyed this makeup look and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment