Monday, April 21, 2014

Makeup Monday ~ Cat Eye Eyeliner

Today's Makeup Monday look is inspired by Marilyn Monroe (one of my favorite actresses).  I wanted to take a break from the colorful looks and do a more classic look.  It is so simple, but I like it so much I have already wore my makeup like this a few different times.  It is all about the eyeliner instead of bold eye shadow colors.  I like it.
  


Products Used:

  • L'Oreal Magic De-crease Eyelid Primer
  • Prestige Eye Shadow in White
  • Maybelline Master Duo Eyeliner in Black Lacquer (upper)
  • Maybelline EyeStudio Eyeliner in Blackest Black (lower)
  • Wet 'N' Wild Eyeliner in White  
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara in Extreme Black 
  • Lime Crime Lipstick in Poisonberry



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment