Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Stripes and Polka Dots







::Outfit Details::

Striped Heart Sweater ~ Forever 21

White Button Down Shirt ~ ? (Old)

Polka Dot Leggings ~ Forever 21

Black Sequin Flats ~ Walmart (Kid's)

Short Blonde/Pink Wig ~ eBay (see review here)

Lipstick ~ Cover Girl Outlast Lipcolor in Burgandy

I don't like wearing flats very often because I am so short (5'3").  But, when you are shopping or somewhere you need to walk a lot, I do have a couple flat shoes to pick from.  I usually go for my combat boots, but I love these sequin flats.  They go with my softer and cute outfits opposed to the punky, harder looks that I gravitate toward.  I found them on clearance at Walmart in the Kid's section for like $3.  Believe it or not, they are a tad big.  That was the only size they had that fit.  So I stuff some tissue in the toe to make them fit better.  What we do for fashion!


Thanks for reading and I hope you are having a good week!
I'm linking up to: Stylin in St. Louis

1 comment:

  1. Lala this sweater is just the cutest thing ever, it does put a smile on my face just by looking at it :-)

    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete