Tuesday, March 18, 2014

St. Patrick's Day ~ Green and Lace







::Outfit Details::

Black Lace Top ~ Gift

Black Tank Top ~ Forever 21

Green Midi Skirt ~ ChicWish

Black Hose ~ Forever 21

Black Patent Leather Boots ~ Frederick's of Hollywood

Black Fedora ~ ? (Old)

Long Blonde Wig ~ eBay

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Lipstick in Countessa Fluorescent

I am not a big fan of St. Patrick's day.  I am not Irish and the holiday is mostly associated with drinking and partying which my husband and I don't participate in.  So the only way I can celebrate is through my clothing.  

In honor of St. Patrick's day, I decided to wear my new green midi skirt from chicwish.  I can't believe how comfortable this skirt is.  I look forward to wearing it more.  

This is the location where I sunk into the grass and broke my boot.  I hope it can be fixed.  I've had them for years and they are one of my favorites.  Have you ever experienced anything like that?  I couldn't believe mud could do that much damage.

Did you do anything fun for St. Patrick's day?  

Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit!!! Just stopping by from the blog hop =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day at all, though I am a bit Irish by blood. I love this outfit, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool makeup! It really pops with this outfit.

    Stephanie
    http://www.vainandsimple.com/

    ReplyDelete