Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Neon Yellow and Pink







::Outfit Details::

Hot Pink Sweater ~ Forever 21

Black Long Sleeve Top ~ Forever 21

Neon Yellow Jeans ~ K-Mart (kid's section)

Black Combat Boots ~ Charlotte Russe

Pink Beanie ~ eBay

Sunglasses ~ JcPenney

Long Blonde Wig ~ eBay

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Lipstick in Countessa Fluorescent


When I was getting ready to take the photos for this outfit, some guy that was driving by nearly wrecked starring me down.  I mean his head was completely turned looking behind him as he was driving.  I have never had someone stare so hard at me.  I guess it was because no body in my area is brave enough to pull off a neon outfit like this.

I am super into neons right now.  I can't get enough of them.  I want every color in every article of clothing.  I hope you like neons because you will be seeing a lot of different neon looks from me in the future.

Happy hump day and thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. cool style!
    Please check out our blog at www.beautyshareit.com
    PS- You can post your blog posts straight to our website to get featured! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright combo. You have such a definite style - Its great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as a cute thing! I have the exact same lipstick and it's just fab. Last weekend, my husband and I nearly caused some accidents too. Well, he was dressed as a bearded lady in a wedding dress and blonde curly wig! So funny!

    Thanks for joining Wardrobe Wednesday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so NEED to add some colour into my life. Great outfit. I'm looking foward to 'casing' your blog for more wardrobe inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! I really need to incorporate some neon into my look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Lala! I met a Layla at the hospital the other day. She was in charge of the bone marrow project that mice can get to receive breast cancer. I LLLLLLOVE THE HOSPITAL I AM GOING TO NOW DAYS. YES.You wigs are so cool. May I borrow some when my hair is all gone? no, seriously!

    ReplyDelete