Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Leather and Lace







::Outfit Details::

Green Faux Leather Moto Jacket ~ Go Jane

Black Long Sleeve Dress ~ Forever 21

Black Lace Tights ~ eBay

Black Chain Booties ~ Deb Shop

Black Bowler Hat ~ Forever 21

Long White Wig ~ eBay

Lipstick ~ Cover Girl Outlast Lipcolor in Burgandy

I love jackets.  Back in the day, when I was younger, I had a ton of jackets.  Bomber jackets, moto jackets, jean jackets, you name it, I had it in every color.  I think jackets are like shoes, they compliment the outfit.  In building my new wardrobe, I have already bought several jackets that you will see in future posts.  

This green moto jacket is from Go Jane. However, it isn't what I got in the mail last week (that may have been a different jacket ;) ).  This moto jacket comes in yellow as well and I definitely will be buying it at some point.  Go Jane also has a hot pink bomber jacket that I have been eyeing.  I always wait until they are discounted before I buy.  I can't pass up a deal.


Hope you are having a wonderful week and thanks for reading!

15 comments:

  1. I'm mad for colour and for biker chic too - this is the perfect combination! Thanks for joining Wardrobe Wednesday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That neon biker jacket is so fun! Cute booties too!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your biker chic ensemble. With your white hair you look like a snow queen from a fairy taile, love it :-)

    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to see you back at Manic Monday! Love that your looks add spice to our linkup! This color is great on you and those booties! Dying! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^Totally agree with Carylee! Love your unique looks and styling and am glad to have you linking back up again today. I looooving that particular shade of green this season and that's the first I've seen it as a moto jacket. Very cool! Love the green and black color combo, too. -Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your green jacket, perfect for March with it coming up Saint Patty's Day and all! It looks great on you. God bless & thanks for linking-up with Little Miss Monday!

    Xo, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Lady Rocker! Hopped over from Thrifters Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love the green jacket!
    Tamar - co-hosting with Renae this week (-:

    ReplyDelete
  9. and, hi, it's me now. I am all better. The biopsy was so much easier this time than last. I LOVE THOSE TIGHTS - omgosh!!! Thanks for joining with "Fashion item Friday" again. I love it!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your green jacket :) thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays, you've been featured this week at the blog hop ...

    ReplyDelete