Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I'm Broke








::Outfit Details::

Black Blazer ~ Charlotte Russe

Cropped Graphic Tee ~ Forever 21

Black Faux Leather Leggings ~ Forever 21

Black Patent Boots ~ Frederick's of Hollywood

Long Red Wig ~ eBay (see review here)

Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

While at Forever 21 the other day, my husband found this graphic tee.  He said I should get it because I'm always broke.  After thinking about it for a few days, I decided I had to have it.  It was perfect for me.  I am always broke.

With less than a week to go until my birthday, I thought I would give you an update on my weight loss.  I started on this journey at the beginning of November.  My goal was to lose 38 pounds by my birthday.    I have lost 34 pounds so far and will come up a little short.  I've been losing about 2 pounds a week recently.  So I will be off by a week.  Ultimately, after the 38 pounds, I want to lose 5 more pounds.  In my opinion, that extra 5 pounds will take me to the weight that I should be for my height.  Losing weight is really hard especially when you live with someone that can eat anything and is in perfect shape.  But, I am extremely happy with my progress and I can't be disappointed that I didn't reach my goal.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Getting a loan of $450.000.00 USD dollars with 1.99% interest rate per a year from Mr Lorenzo Diego Loan Firms was so easy.when other financial investors turned me down. Mr Lorenzo Diego offered me a loan that got my business going today He's Certified to Offer the Following Types of Loans * Personal Loans (Unsecured) * Business Loans (Unsecured) * Debt Consolidation Loans * Improve Your Home * Investment Loans. He's honored to meet your financial needs. Credit problems should not stop you from getting the loan you need. He can finance up to $10,000.00 USD Dollars to $100,000,000.00 USD Dollars anywhere in the world as long as He 1.99% interest can be guaranteed on these projects.
    Email mrlorenzodiegoloanfirm@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete