Friday, March 14, 2014

Copy Cat Style ~ Gwen Stefani

Every once in awhile, I am going to pick a celebrity look and try to copy it with my own clothes.  I decided to kick off this series by recreating a look by my ultimate favorite celebrity.  If you are a reader of my interior design blog, you already know that I am obsessed with Gwen Stefani.  (If you are new to my blogs, you can see my Gwen Stefani obsession in my fashion inspired home office here).


My inspiration photo of Gwen is from the January 2013 issue of Vogue magazine.



Here is my take on her look.









::Outfit Details::

White Button Down Shirt ~ Forever 21

Black Blazer ~ Charlotte Russe

Black Vest ~ ? (old)

Black Bow Tie ~ eBay (my husband's)

Black Trouser ~ ? (old)

Black Heels ~ Gabe's

Black Floppy Hat ~ H&M

Long Blonde Wig ~ eBay

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime in Countessa Fluorescent


I am not even close to being as pretty as Gwen Stefani, but I am quite pleased with my look.  It is very similar.  I really had a lot of fun with this outfit and can't wait to do more copy cat looks in the future.  

Thanks for reading and have a nice weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Great job making this look work for you!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing recreation! And the pink lip color looks awesome on you as a finishing touch! Happy to see you back at Manic Monday! Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, you nailed this look and I'm so impressed that you had all these pieces in your closet already! Super cool. I love Gwen's style and wish I had the flair to pull it off like she does and like you did here. Always glad to have you back at Manic Monday! -Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete