Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bow Tie and Ruffles







::Outfit Details::

White Button Down Shirt ~ ? (Old)

Black Ruffle Tulle Skirt ~ H&M (Old)

Black Chain Booties ~ Deb Shop

Polka Dot Bow Tie ~ eBay (my husbands)

Black Suspenders ~ ? (Old)

Long Blue Wig ~ eBay (See review here)

Lipstick ~ Cover Girl Outlast Lipcolor in Burgandy

I have bought a ton of new clothes lately.  Surprisingly, nothing I am wearing is new except for the bow tie (my husband just bought a bunch of bow ties a few months ago).  I love coming up with new outfits for old clothes.  That doesn't mean I don't like my new clothes.  I don't want to wear all my new stuff right away.  I want the excitement of wearing something new to last longer.  So that means wearing some older things sometimes.  I am weird, I know.

My husband (my photographer) made me smile in that one photo.  I hate my teeth so I never smile with teeth in pictures.  My nose is crooked and that makes my teeth look off center and I am very self conscious about it.  But, I decided to include it because my husband says I am cuter when I am smiling and I want to look cuter obviously. 

Thanks for reading and have a happy hump day!


No comments:

Post a Comment