Friday, March 28, 2014

Bad Hair Day







::Outfit Details::

Red Zebra Faux Fur Coat ~ ? (Really old)

Black Short Sleeve Turtleneck ~ Forever 21

Black and White Mod Checkered Leggings ~ Forever 21

Black Patent Leather Boots ~ Frederick's of Hollywood


Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

I apologize for my bad hair in these photos.  I have been having a mental struggle with what to do with my real hair.  I love my wigs and hate my real hair.  I am debating whether to cut it.  Most of the week, my hair is pulled up into a bun while I work.  When I go out, I usually wear a wig.  But, my hair is like a security blanket.  I am just more comfortable with it long.  I'd love to know what you guys think.  Should I cut it?

Thanks for reading!

I'm linking up to: Color Blind, Life of Meg,  

1 comment: