Monday, February 24, 2014

Makeup Monday ~ Daily Makeup

Today, I decided to post my old standby makeup look.  This is how I usually wear my makeup except when I'm working.  Kind of hard to wear eye liner and mascara when dog hair is flying everywhere and dogs are constantly shaking water all over you.



Products Used:

  • L'Oreal Magic De-crease Eyelid Primer
  • Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Oil Slick
  • Prestige Eye Shadow in White
  • Maybelline Master Duo Eye Liner in Black Lacquer (upper)
  • Maybelline EyeStudio Eye Liner in Blackest Black (lower)
  • Wet 'N' Wild Eye Liner in White  
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara in Extreme Black 
  • Cover Girl Outlast Lipcolor in Burgandy 


Stay tuned for info on the blonde and pink wig and an outfit post with this look.

I hope you enjoyed this makeup look and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment